- 17 September 2018
Women Leaders in Sport & Health – A forum for change
Under the Patronage of H.H. Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak
Monday 17th September 2018
‘Women Leaders in Sport and Health’ is exclusive to ladies and brings together passionate leaders, directors and senior managers working in the business of sport, fitness, wellness, education and health to make a difference and work collaboratively.
- A one day forum, supported at the highest level, for women innovating the business of sport, health and wellbeing
- Exclusive to ladies, bringing together decision makers and key stakeholders
- A platform for women in the region to be heard, to listen to inspiring speakers, and at the forefront discussing the future
- The start of an incredible network of business women who care about this space and passionate to drive forward change and new initiatives
- The agenda will feature women who are making an impact in sports, health and physical activity in the Middle East – including inspirational talks, alongside interactive discussions
- Discussion and debate with realistic action points to encourage ladies and girls in Abu Dhabi to become more active and lead a healthier lifestyle
Who should attend?
Attendees will able to influence and promote the message of a healthy active lifestyle, for Emirati girls and ladies in their job roles.
- Senior Directors in Government entities – FBMA, ADSC, DoH, ADEK, MoE
- C-level ladies in private organisations working in sport/health business
- GM’s/Directors in hospitals / healthcare providers / Insurance
- HR Directors in gov and private companies
- Schools – Principles / PE teachers
- Corporate wellness professionals
- Academy owners and operators
- Senior directors working for brands who invest in activity/fitness
- Venues/facility/club owners
- Athletes/sportswomen – Emirati and expat
We limit numbers to 80 to ensure maximum interaction and discussion with recommendations and outcomes.
- No press or media
To ensure open and honest debate, no press will be invited inside the discussion room. Interviews will be available in the networking area.
- Informal seating and innovative set up
Intimate setting where ladies feel comfortable to ask questions and interact to get the most from the session.
- Creative visual wall – challenges and action plan
A creative visual mood board to help gather thoughts and suggestions.
The forum agenda and objectives will be mapped out on a visual wall. Each attendee can post on the wall with their top challenge faced and/or questions they want to be addressed during the forum and the main action points and solutions will be recorded here for all to see and commit to!
- Nutrition game, interactive quiz and healthy activities
The forum is not about listening. Interactive sessions and networking will ensure maximum engagement and a fun, enjoyable experience for all.