- May - June 2021
Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Sports Academy is a not-for-profit government entity of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. It is dedicated to promoting and facilitating women’s sports in the UAE. FBMA strives to make sports an element of daily life for UAE national women of all age, background, and physical condition; to encourage Emirati women to adopt a healthy and active lifestyle, and to further establish the values of sportsmanship in the public consciousness of the UAE.
Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Sports Academy is looking for motivated interns (undergraduate and graduate students) from Higher Colleges of Technology. Interns should have a true passion towards sports to support the FBMA Marketing team.
- FBMA Internship Program will be conducted remotely
- The internship will be open for application in April 2021
- The deadline for internship application is 22 April 2021
- The internship will start on May, and the duration of the internship will be 8 weeks
- This is a part-time, unpaid internship position
- Working hours of interns will be between 9:00 am – 2:00pm
Internships will be available in the following divisions:
- Graphic Design
- Marketing coordination
- Social Media
- Coordinating Social Media
- Sports Editor
- Sports Events and Competition
- Coordinating Sports Events
- Technical Support (Sport)
- Sports Team – Talents
- Education and training program
- Seminars and Forum of sports
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
- Must have a friendly, open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must be able to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Must be dependable and proactive.
- Must be able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently.
- Must have a basic understanding of, and strong desire to build a career in the entertainment industry.
If you are wondering what this internship will benefit you?
At FBMA you will be receiving great communication and organizing skills, as well as experience working in teams, along with community engagement and exposure in a variety of sports events.
How to apply?
Interns can apply for this internship through fell out the below form, attached your CV and academic records and send it to Fatima.email@example.com