As one of the cornerstones of the International Conference of Sports for Women, researchers and students have been invited to be a part of the event, where research, knowledge and ideas can be efficiently presented and shared.
ICSW provides a platform for researchers to share their ideas and to connect with academics, researchers and professionals from around the world.
The topic of all submissions should be related to the central theme of this year’s conference - Inspiring Generations.
What you Need to Know
- Deadline for abstract submission: 13 September 2017 (submissions are now closed)
- Acceptance notification: 3 October 2017
- Conference date: 6-7 November 2017
- Abstracts should be submitted for approval in one of the Conference’s official languages, i.e. English or Arabic
- From all the submitted papers only 8 will be selected for an Oral Presentation of maximum 10 minutes duration during the conference
- All submitted abstracts will go through at least two evaluation processes:
- (1) single-blind peer-to-peer reviewing (at least two reviewers)
- (2) single-blind technical check
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings
- Authors of the best abstracts presented at the conference will be invited to extend their papers for their publication in an edited volume
Submissions for the ICSW Call for Papers are now closed.