FBMA RAMADAN TOURNAMENT FOR GOVERNMENT ENTITIES
13-14 , 20-21 June 2016 : Family Development Foundation, Alzaab Area
On the occasion of the Holy Month of Ramadan, the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Sports Academy is organizing a football and volleyball tournaments for female government employees.
The Tournaments will be held in collaboration with Abu Dhabi Sports Council, the Women Football Committee and the Family Development Foundation, and will take place as follows:
- Football competitions will be held at 8-12pm on 13 & 14 of June, 2016. Teams will be composed of 5 players and 5 substitutes.
- Volleyball competitions will be held at 8-12pm on 20 & 21 of June, 2016. Teams will be composed of 6 players and 6 substitutes.
Venue: FDF / Al Zaab Area
We invite all government entities to participate in this celebration of sports organized under the umbrella of the Abu Dhabi Sports Festival, aimed at promoting an active lifestyle through sports for all Emiratis and residents of the UAE. The money prize for the 1st place winning team in each sport will be AED 16,000.
Register today until June 8, using the links below.
For more information contact Fatima Al Ali on 0505460546 or Fatima.firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Participation:
- The event is open to women only.
- Each entity can participate in both football and volleyball competitions, or in only one of them.
- Each team must have at least 3 UAE Nationals playing.
- Players should not be professional athletes (registered with a Sports Club or playing sports as a career).
- All players of registered teams must present their work IDs upon arrival at the venue.
- Teams members should adhere to the following dress codes: unified colored shirt, appropriate sportswear.